As a patient at North Louisiana Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinic, you are always a partner in your medical care, never simply a subject of it. This section of our website contains helpful information on a variety of orthopaedic topics, including orthopaedic conditions and various orthopaedic surgical procedures.
The procedures found here are just some of those used by our orthopaedic specialists. These interactive videos are meant to provide a general, educational overview. Please understand that each situation is unique, and no online content can replace one-on-one communication with your doctor.
If you have questions regarding a medical issue, please consult with your specialist at the time of your appointment or call North Louisiana Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinic at (318) 362-4411, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Patient Education Videos
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
Preparing for My Appointment
Preparing for My Surgery
Tips for Healthy Joints