Board-certified orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Kristopher Sirmon joined North Louisiana Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinic in 2014 and specializes in joint replacement as well as general bone, joint, and muscle care. Dr. Sirmon has a focus on robotic knee and hip replacement, and because of his training at a major trauma hospital, he also performs specialized trauma procedures. He is willing to see anyone that comes into the clinic and does not turn people away. His belief is that no one should have to wait for proper treatment, and Dr. Sirmon’s goal is to provide the quality care that patients need and deserve.
Dr. Sirmon was born in Louisiana and completed his undergraduate studies at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches. He went on to earn his Doctor of Medicine degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed an Orthopaedic Surgery residency there at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Sirmon is one of the University of Louisiana Monroe football team doctors and the Neville High School football team doctor since 2014. Outside of being able to see his patients return to the activities and lifestyles they love, Dr. Sirmon enjoys family time as well as getting outdoors. He likes kayaking along with deer and duck hunting.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA
- Doctor of Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA
- Board Certification: American Board Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Ouachita Medical Society
- Neville High School
- University of Louisiana Monroe